Wednesday, December 13, 2006

When Daddy leaves...
















Last night I took Kasey to Petco to pick out a new toy and bone, since I had to work all day and Trent was out of town. Latter in the evening she was being very quite, which I knew meant she was hiding / burring her bone. For self-esteem issues we don't like to let her know we can see were she hid her bone - but this time was very sad - I found it inside Trent's hat =<>
Pics include: 1. Last night's hiding spot. 2. A hiding spot from a previous business trip. 3. Knowing that Daddy is packing. 4. Saying "Good-Bye" to Daddy. 5. The Pic sent to me when I was out with Golda & Melissa, at Golda's graduation, the one that made me cry & leave at 10pm - poor Melissa, she is always the one that puts up with me being a 'Home-sick baby' (Thank-you, love you!)

7 comments:

Golda said...

Awww, bless her little heart...

ggranny36 said...

Now that I can use the blog again here I am. We had to update. Yes, she is sweet. Thanks for the great Christmas card. I have it in a frame already. Next to last years. Love you.

Melissa said...

I forgot about that picture! Betsy and I had gone out with Golda and Jeremy and met some of their friends at the piano bar. Betsy got very sad when she saw the picture of Trent and Kasey and we left early. I think I was probably ready anyway. It was fun though.

shadylady said...

Love the pics of my granddoggy!

Anonymous said...

Mom, if you want I can get you a "Love my Grand-dog" shirt!

Melissa said...

You really need to update your blog! Don't you realize that we all look at it almost daily and are anticipating an update from you? :) You've got lots going on right now. UPDATE US, please! Love ya!

Kimberly's Blog said...

hey, this is kimberly and i just got a blog yesterday.grandpa helped me.
well bye-bye for now

kimberly gouty