Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I am in!

So, I am in! Today I am one of the 100,000 (Time, Nov. 2006) people that will create a new blog! You can look forward to seeing lots of pics, after I figure how to upload! I don't have much exciting to share, but I always have lots to say about nothing!
Today's agenda is the same as yesterday's and will be the same for tomorrow's, shopping with Allie and discussing how cute my Kasey is!

Now that I am in the official 'blog club' I can comment in Granny's 'Members Only' site! I feel like I now have moved up on the status pedistol!



8 comments:

Allie said...

yay! aren't you happy that I found yourblog for you when you couldn't figure out where it went? oh by the way you are soo pretty, but don't worry you are more than just a pretty smile.

Melissa said...

I found you! When you emailed me you had an @ sign instead of a . before blogspot. Anyway, I'm VERY excited that we're all online now! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving! Are you going to see a movie? Shaun doesn't like that tradition but I love it.

Golda said...

Yay Betsy! I found your blog even though you didn't give me the URL, punk. And I'm glad Allie is there to help you with setting this up...

shadylady said...

Howdy daughter! Found your blog through Golda's. Yeah! I finally figured out the picture thing myself just today. Call me and I will walk you through it.

:)

ggranny36 said...

I just found your blog. Papa had to find it for me. We got it through Melissa's. We will be waiting for pictures. Glad everyone had great Thanksgivings. We did too! Lester and your mom picked me up this after and we did some shopping. We went to Dollar Tree. I had never seen one so crowded and it is much larger than the ones in Florida we went to. Then they took me to Lowe's when Papa got off work. Then the two of us went to Cici's to eat. I did not eat too much. I'll talk to you soon. Love to everyone.

Melissa said...

Still missing you! I hope you are able to get back on your blog soon.

ggranny36 said...

Got a wonderful Christmas card from the Betsy and Trent family. All of them. It was a great pic of all of them. We love you. Have a great Christmas.

ggranny36 said...

I hope you find all my comments on other blogs. Love you.